Saturday, April 11, 2009

Welcome to the Evers' Cookbook

I enjoy the act of cooking. I find it therapeutic and I love serving healthy meals to by family. I also love that my kids enjoy helping me cook. I have been talking about starting this blog for a long time. Not that I am an accomplished cook, but mainly because I am always trying new recipes and need a proper way to organize them.

I am going to start this blog with some of our favorite family recipes, just to get them archived. Many in the future I will be adding pictures to the recipes, but I doubt it. I know that some of my friends don't like to cook recipes if they can't see the picture, but don't let it stop you from trying some of my favorite ones.

Hope you enjoy reading along with all the food I am going to make. Now if I could just find someone willing to clean my kitchen after I am done...

No comments:

Post a Comment